Liss Colt Ash and Jase

Liss Colt Ash and Jase

Sunday, April 10, 2011

March Madness


Elk herd that lived in our neighbors yard all winter

Colt's awesome 3rd quarter report card!!! Straight A's....he worked so hard to get these grades! I'm so proud of him!!!
Our Champ loves to sit out on the snowbanks during a blizzard...its so funny!!!



I've been kindof obsessed with puzzles lately...this one was 1,500 pieces and VERY hard..it took forever..I was super excited to finish it.
Ash bought Jason a steak brand and grill for his birthday last year...Colt made us bbq'ed chicken for dinner.
our marrieds...we sure love them!!


Ash was in a choir class last semester..for her final they had to perform solos in a concert. Her teacher chose "I Dreamed a Dream" from Le Mes for her to sing. She did such a great job!! Enjoy!! apparently the video didn't download and after 4 hours, I gave up!!!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Colt!!!! Staight A's are hard work!!!! Great job!!!! That's funny about your dog...Kona love to do the same thing. She loves to bury herself in the fresh snow!!! Funny dogs!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!! yeah girls night!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great... I am so impressed with a 1500 piece puzzle...are you kidding me.. I do not have the patience or the attention span.. you are awesome! And way to go Colt.. you are the man! Way to make your mom proud..keep it up bud! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great to see your family doing good things. I'm so proud of you all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colt, way to go buddy...we need a doctor in the family, I think you might be the one to do it!
    Melis, WHEN do you have time for puzzles especially those hard ones, that is not relaxing for me, bring on Dancing With the Stars! Love and Miss you, Mama G.

    ReplyDelete