Liss Colt Ash and Jase

Liss Colt Ash and Jase

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Girls night out!!!

Tuesday Ashley took me up to Jackson to the resort she works for and had a surprise facial scheduled for me...aaah so needed....she paid for it and everything, she's such a wonderful girl! She also won a dinner gift certificate for two to a fancy restaurant up there so we got to have a dinner date too! She ordered the most expensive things on the menu, just because she could..she had mac and cheese with lobster (weird I know) a kobe beef filet steak and somekind of fancy ice cream and chocolate cookies....I had a fabulous salad with tomatoes, which I hate, but there's something about fancy restaurant tomatoes that are tasty :) , grilled halibut and a bosenberry mini milkshake with lemon tarts...YUM!!!! It was super delicious and very FREE!!!! We had a great time...we laughed our heads off at dinner at silly things....she's such a great daughter and friend!!

My tiny tiny milkshake..isn't it funny how the more you have to pay for a meal, the less you get? Ash showing me the Spa Attendant station at the resort she works at

One of the rooms she does massages in.....aah doesn't a massage sound nice right now??


Ash about to eat her Macaroni and Cheese and Lobster...quite a combination!!!



a toast to girls night...me and my favorite girl!!




3 comments:

  1. Looks like you two had a lot of fun!!!
    Love ya,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love girls nights- even better with your daughter. What great pictures and do you know you have the sweetest girl around? So glad you got some pampering. You deserve it so much!. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun....Emma loves having girls night out with me...she thinks it is so speacial to be out just with mommy. But our are not FREE!!! LUCKY!!!!

    ReplyDelete