Liss Colt Ash and Jase

Liss Colt Ash and Jase

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas 2010

trying to take family Christmas pictures..Colt pushed me down and I pulled Ash with me..FREEZING


Christmas at grandma Kathy's

playing games with the Geilmann's



the girls got necklaces from grandma






Christmas morning...so glad the marrieds were there with us!!

Colt looking for the goods...stockings are our family favorite


so my tree this year...the kids went up in the mountains while I was at work and cut this one down...Colt tried to thin it out a bit..ok a little too much and then they put it in a big pot cuz we didn't have a tree stand! Can you say Charlie Brown tree?? I love it though cuz the kids did it for me :)












3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great Christmas. So glad you played catch up. Loves!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED, LOVED all the pictures! Made my day. The reception was beautiful and I am still sad we missed it. The pics of you adjusting Ash's veil made me tear up- I can only imagine how I would feel with Anna. It comes too quickly. I am so glad it was such a happy day for your family- we love you so much! Thanks for updating- I know how daunting it can be when you have so much to catch up on. Happy Birthday to Colt! 14?! And Ash married?! My oh my, time flies too fast! XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tree is hilarious! I love is so much! That is so sweet of your kids.

    ReplyDelete