Liss Colt Ash and Jase

Liss Colt Ash and Jase

Monday, May 30, 2011

End of 8th grade

me and my best guy!! I love this kid more than I can say!!! He is the JOY of my life!! High School next year...UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! He's 6" taller than me and wears a size 11.5 shoe. He's so smart and funny and awesome to be around!!!
Colt and some of his buddies after the 8th grade Promotional
He got an award for writing a paper for the Veteran's Of Foreign Affairs....he got two savings bonds. He won out of 1,500 papers in the region. He also won this award last year. He is a great writer but would hate if he knew I said that.


so proud of our boy!!! Ended the year with a 4.0!!!!!! and he's handsome...he's the total package!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. He is the total package! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Colt, U R AWESOME!!! We are so proud of you, and best of all, we love that you are so thoughtful and kind to your cute Mama. We can't wait to come home and have some of your shrimp and ribs, YUM! Loved the pictures, Melis you and Belle will be running marathons by next year. LOve you, Mama G.

    ReplyDelete